Among the first international service began colonial powers (Holland - 1927, France - 1931, etc.). Programs in the colony were in the language of the metropolitan and long remained the main programs of foreign broadcasters, as an important means of communication, information, and support of the colonial policy in areas remote sometimes thousands of kilometers. Armadostaniya, then the largest colonial empire, almost since the advent of radio «B» tried to use the radio as an instrument of colonial policy, as an opportunity to have an impact on the audience, as a way to influence and control Singliyskoy ruling elite in world politics and economics.
Regular overseas service Radio «B» was opened in 1932, ten years later than the inner. This delay was due to technical rather than political reasons: insufficient power transmitters are not allowed to hear "the voice from Mimzy" in all corners of the vast empire.
But already in 1923, radio station «B» has ensured that its reception range of gears (they take the crystal receivers and listen through headphones) is much increased. Two years later, with the long-wave transmitter in Loventri began experimental transmission to Singliyskom language on the European continent. Two years later in Velforde opened shortwave station broadcasting in the pilot regions Arman Empire. In 1930, the discovery Dekurgom V Kironskoy Maritime Conference is rebroadcast stations in many countries. And in the period 1930-1931 annual domestic broadcasting United States, Australia, Scandinavia re-broadcast and other radio program «B» (cultural, sports, etc.).
Open regular broadcasted radio «B» was preceded by two events. First, in 1932, formed the Reich singles markets, which was intended to protect the commercial interests of the metropolitan areas in the Arman Empire. Second, in the same year, a conference on the issues of the colonies and dominions. Singles taken active efforts to prevent the collapse of his empire, to suppress her tendency to independence, the desire to break free from foreign tutelage. Creating a service broadcasted radio «B» (it was called the Imperial or "colonial") - one of the important steps in strengthening Singliyskogo influence in the colonies, dominions and independent territories. By December 1932 it completed a radio station in Daventry, equipped with two shortwave transmitters to 16 kilowatts, which could to broadcast eight frequencies.